*This itinerary can be customized to suit your group’s preferred arrival and departure times.
|11:00 AM||Arrival of Guests |
Farm Tour & Harvest Fresh Vegetables
What is Natural Farming?
What is the effect of Natural farming to the environment?
|12:00 PM||Kalipayan Farm-To-Table Lunch |
(click here to see classic tasting menu)
|1:00 PM||Farm and Harvest |
1. Soil Production – Making a Soil Compost Sundae to make rich fertile soil
2. Planting – Learning the life of a seed, how to plant seeds, collect and store
3. Farming – Nursing seedlings, Cultivating plants from Vegetative to Reproductive, Cleaning/Deweeding to supplying Nutrients, Vitamins & Minerals
4. Life of plants and insects – Learning the Mutual symbiotic relationship of plants and animals
|3:00 PM||Harvesting – Sowing Fruits of our labor and supplying people and community nutritious and delicious food for a happy, healthy and strong long life|
|4:00 PM||Kalipayan Merienda Sunset|
|5:30 PM||Depart for Manila|
Bring a tumbler for hydration and to stay cool,
hat (fisherman’s hat is ideal), and a fan.
Wear comfortable clothes with extra change of clothes and footwear for the farm:
long sleeves (coor or drifit), ¾ pants / leggings,
Crocs, boots, or bare feet for grounding.
1. From EDSA, head northbound to NLEX.
2. Exit at Pulilan.
3. Go straight until you see the Villa Lorenzo signage, then turn left (before 711 and San Isidro Cathedral)
(In case you want fresh buko drive thru, you can pass by Mang Lito’s sari-sari store beside Flying V to your right)
4. Go straight then a little over 100 meters turn left in the sign of Kalipayan
(you will see a farm field and a large warehouse to your left and a big house on your right).
We understand that unavoidable circumstances arise and appointments sometimes have to be cancelled or rescheduled. We ask that you do so as early as possible. Tours can always be rescheduled, provided there is still space available for your group. To reschedule, or cancel your tour, please contact us at least 10 business days prior to your appointment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (0966-5813016). Bookings should not be considered cancelled or rescheduled until a confirmation email has been received.
Bookings, rescheduled or cancelled, less than 10 business days prior to your tour date, will be charged a Php 1250.00 administration fee. There is a Php 5000.00 no-show fee, per tour group of 15-30 people (not per school), for groups that simply don’t show up on the day of their tour without cancelling in advance. If you have any concerns, please call us to discuss your specific situation.